WORLD SUMMIT AI
COVID-19 Update & the 5th Year Anniversary of WSAI!
Big plans to return to a physical summit this October…
We are pulling out all the stops for the 5th year anniversary of World Summit AI with an in person summit for 1000 people in Amsterdam and a world class online production for our global audiences of 200,000 people. Safety and community led collaboration is at the heart of our decision to redesign WSAI 2021:
1. What is our current plan in relation to COVID-19 and World Summit AI 2021
During these uncertain times and with the safety of the WSAI community in our hearts, we’re pleased to announce that we’re bringing the world-class AI brains and unique energy World Summit AI and InspiredMinds is renowned for, in a brand new format both in person at an exclusive physical summit in Amsterdam and simultaneously online via our platform for our global audiences.
We have listened to what our community want, and in response we have redesigned World Summit AI 2021 into an omnichannel experience – an exclusive summit for 1000 people meeting in Amsterdam and a mind-blowing online version delivered in an innovative and interactive way.
The brand new format has been curated to deliver a jaw-dropping line-up of the world’s greatest experts and speakers that we are renowned for in plenary as well as with practical workshops. All content will be shared online for audiences who are not able to join in person and will be produced by a BAFTA award winning director and a highly skilled team of TV broadcast experts.
We see going digital as a unique opportunity to push forward with inclusion and the InspiredMinds aim to democratise access to AI and emerging tech for all. One of the issues with traditional tech summits has been the exclusion of participants from the Global South, either due to visa restrictions, cost or other socio-economic barriers.
2. What is the date for WSAI 2021?
WSAI2021 will take place from the 12th to 13th October 2021 in a secret location in central Amsterdam and in conjunction with the global online summit.
3. I have already booked my ticket to attend World Summit AI, can I attend digitally?
Your ticket is valid to attend World Summit AI 2021 online if you choose to do so.
4. What is the policy if I cannot attend the World Summit AI 2021?
We’ve updated our terms of service to provide more flexibility. What does this mean for you?
– You have the option to change the name on your ticket up to 24 hours before the event starts. Transfer it to a client, colleague, or friend if your plans change. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your ticket transfer
– You have the option to transfer your ticket to World Summit AI summit online in 2021. The credit is valid for WSAI2021 only.
If you have booked a physical ticket and WSAI 21 cannot run in person due to COVID19 you will be entitled to a refund of the difference in price (published at the time of your purchase) between a physical and online ticket. Your ticket is fully transferable to the online summit.
5. I have already booked my hotel and flights for the event but now cannot attend, will I be reimbursed?
WSAI is not responsible for reimbursing you for your hotel and flights. We recommend reaching out to the hotel or airline directly to cancel your reservation and request a refund.
6. I booked a room with one of your hotel partners, will I get a refund?
Please check the terms of your booking with your travel provider or hotel directly. WSAI is not responsible for reimbursing you for your hotel bookings.
For further information or questions, please contact the WSAI support team at email@example.com