WORLD SUMMIT AI
The InspiredMinds approach to COVID-19 is with empathy, kindness and collaboration with our community – without borders.
1. What is our current plan in relation to COVID-19 and World Summit AI 2020
During these uncertain times and with the safety of the WSAI community in our hearts, we’re pleased to announce that we’re bringing the world-class AI brains and unique energy World Summit AI and InspiredMinds is renowned for, in a brand new online format and theme “Without Borders”.
We have listened to what our community of 54,000 want, and in response we have redesigned World Summit AI into a more simple and practical way to consume the same world-class content with 10 mind-blowing online events delivered over a 3 month period as part of the Inspired AI series (Sept-Nov 2020).
The brand new and CPD Accredited Inspired AI series has been curated to deliver a jaw-dropping line-up of the world’s greatest experts and speakers and will gather the global AI community in not just 1 but 10 events
Inspired AI is a series of cutting-edge and CPD Accredited business, science, tech and networking online events gathering the global AI community and hosted by world-leading AI experts.
We see going digital as a unique opportunity to push forward with inclusion and the InspiredMinds aim to democratise access to AI and emerging tech for all. One of the issues with traditional tech summits has been the exclusion of participants from the Global South, either due to visa restrictions, cost or other socio-economic barriers.
WSAI 2020 new theme “Without Borders” explained by Sarah Porter, World Summit AI and InspiredMinds Founder and CEO.
2. What is the date for WSAI 2020 & Inspired AI series?
WSAI2020 will take place online on October 14, 2020 in conjunction with the Inspired AI event series.
Inspired AI is a series of cutting-edge and CPD Accredited business, science, tech and networking online events gathering the global AI community and hosted by world-leading AI experts, delivered over a 3 month period, from September to November 2020. To find out more visit inspired-minds.co.uk/inspired-ai/
3. I have already booked my ticket to attend World Summit AI, can I attend digitally?
Your ticket is valid to attend World Summit AI 2020 online (14 Oct 2020) and all Inspired AI events (from September to November).
4. What is the policy if I cannot attend the World Summit AI or the Inspired AI series?
We’ve updated our terms of service to provide more flexibility. What does this mean for you?
– You have the option to change the name on your ticket up to 24 hours before the event starts. Transfer it to a client, colleague, or friend if your plans change. Please email us on email@example.com to arrange your ticket transfer
– You have the option to receive a 100% credit note and transfer your ticket to any World Summit AI events in 2021. The credit is valid for 12 months from the issue date and will be applied in full
5. I have already booked my hotel and flights for the event but now cannot attend, will I be reimbursed?
WSAI is not responsible for reimbursing you for your hotel and flights. We recommend reaching out to the hotel or airline directly to cancel your reservation and request a refund.
6.I booked a room with one of your hotel partners, will I get a refund?
Please check the terms of your booking with your travel provider or hotel directly. WSAI is not responsible for reimbursing you for your hotel bookings.
For further information or questions, please contact the WSAI support team at firstname.lastname@example.org