EVENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Inspired Minds are looking for a dynamic Event Marketing Executive to be responsible for the implementation of marketing campaigns for a series of large-scale global summits (Europe, Asia, North America) in a rapidly expanding portfolio in AI/technology.
The successful candidate will be part of an energetic, driven and fun atmosphere with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors and bright peers.
The role would be ideally suited to an event marketing assistant or executive looking for their next challenge.
Candidate Background & Experience – Must have:
- 1 year minimum marketing experience within events
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Dynamic, resourceful, fast and efficient
- Passionate about Marketing
Candidate Personal Qualities:
- Self-starter able to work under own initiative, proactive and results-oriented
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, changing and dynamic environment, able to work under pressure
- A true team player, with a willingness to be a hands-on contributor with a positive attitude
- Creative thinker, innovative problem solver and doer
- Outstanding organisational skills, with ability to prioritise revenue generating activities during rapidly changing circumstances, and shift priorities as necessary
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented, creative problem-solver and effective decision maker
- Keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability
Assist the Marketing team with the creation, execution and fulfilment of innovative, multi-channel, data and content driven integrated marketing campaigns.
You may also be required to carry out responsibilities outside those defined above.
- Implementation and management of online and offline marketing campaigns (emails, social media, adwords…)
- Social media content creation, management and reporting
- Research, analysis and partnering of relevant communities, associations, bloggers and social media influencers to support growing events activity
- Act as main point of contact for partners deliverables
- Liaise and collaborate internally and externally with event sales teams, web and design, operations teams
- Manage and keep database updated and to high standard
- Work with designers on the design and production of marketing collaterals
- Responsible for various pieces of copywriting/proof read marketing copy
- Ensure event websites are updated regularly
- Registrations: responsible for tickets creation, discount codes, make sure the system runs smoothly
- Design: create/amend existing assets using Photoshop
- Carry marketing admin and customer service support work as necessary
Negotiable. Based on experience.
A global tech and science strategy group focused on AI4Good operating in healthcare, education, STEM and government / strategic level Artificial Intelligence.We connect the global AI ecosystem from Enterprise to BigTech, Startups, Investors and Science.We unite large global enterprises to AI technology, academics to researchers, startups to investors, talent to corporates, data scientists to clinicians.We own the world’s largest and most active AI community of over 40,000 in 161 countries and boast 20 years of experience in technology and large scale festival style summits. We are aligned with the United Nations sustainable development goals and our “why” is to ensure that emerging technology is inclusive, equitable and safeAPPLY HERE